Inline Sleeve Wrapper
SW30AI is an automatic inline Sleeve wrapper. This system
can work as a stand alone wrapper or teamed with a Shrink
Tunnel. The wrapper may be equipped with the following
options for closing of the "Bull's Eyes":
Side Seals: Cuts
and seals the excess film on the sides close to the product at a
second station, and removes the scrap.
- Side Fold and Tack: Creates a complete enclosed
package by folding and heat tacking the open ends of the
A set of hot wheels that seal the open ends of the film together
as it passes by them.
- Solid sealing jaw.
- Adjustable seal time
duration and temperature control.
- Allen Bradley PLC.
- Power film drives, top and
- Place for reserve roll of
film, top and bottom.
- Dual control consoles on
both sides of the machine.
- Adjustable speed on all
- Heavy-duty construction
utilizing 2"x4"x1/4" rectangular steel tubes.
- Interlocking windows
- Steel It paint.
to 25 bundles per minute, depending on product size and
to 30" wide.
Jaw Clearance: 18"
VAC. 1 Phase 15 Amp.
CFM @ 80 PSI.
- Paint: Steel
- Sealing jaw length from 20" to
- Customized product delivery.
- High speed infeed and outfeed
conveyors with product sequencing for speeds of up to 25 bundles per
- Light product package.
- Higher sealing jaw clearance.
- Seals at the bottom or middle of the
- Pneumatic product hold down.
- Automatic film advance.
- Low film alarm.
- Side fold and tack.
- Side seals.
- Full enclosure via forming plow
using a single roll of film with bottom lap seal.
- Cover over bottom sealing jaw.
- Longer infeed and outfeed conveyors.
- Lug infeed conveyor.